Wedding Wednesday- 40's and 50's Inspiration

by - Wednesday, April 25, 2012

These aren't motivated by anything in particular, just a big pile of hair and fashion I have been poking around with since that is the sort of shapes I keep going for (the color is some sort of mix...). I think we can safely identify a hybrid vague retroness going on, but nothing much more pointed than that.

from my1950swedding.tumblr.com/

from
www.style-hair-magazine.com/elizabeth-taylor-picture.html

from toastandnutella.blogspot.com/2010/09/grace-kelly.html

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_Leigh

from http://myvintagevogue.com/gal/index.php?level=album&id=32&plog_page=5

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Hayworth

from www.pinterest.com/sandypants1982/my-sexy-50-s-hair-styles/

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Kelly
Now I just have to match this 40's/ 50's style with the moderness of the bridal party stuff. We are definitely landing somewhere in between here.

from http://livewhatyoulovekris.wordpress.com/tag/eric-kelley-photography/





You May Also Like

0 comments

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address: